Status
Not open for further replies.

soso

Customer
Hello,

Get this error when trying to upload the vbactivity-export.xml file?

Code:
A required field called type is missing or has an invalid value.

Also is it possible to have the bars etc under the Avatar rather than below post count, as i am not using the Legacy position .... :rolleyes:

Does this issue happen on the default skin? its in admincp so don't know?????

I'll look into the importing issue.

You can move postbit locations by turning off the "Below Post Count" setting for postbit lcoation in Activity Stats settings, then use {vb:raw vbactivity_postbit.activitystat} to manually position it :)

I couldn't tell you, it's your template :p

You'll need to experiment until you find the location you want :)

To be honest there is to much going on in the postbit adding all this lot makes it an eyesore .... :confused:

Is this why you don't have it in here ...:rolleyes:

We have it active on this website, alongside every other DBTech mod's postbit output :)

We do however use our newly released Postbit Tabs modification to make it less intrusive :p

Unfortunately I've been unable to confirm the original bug on vBActivity v2.1.3.

Can you please try re-downloading all files and re-uploading them?

This has been solved, the reason why I was unable to reproduce it was that this issue does not appear if the Criteria were already created prior to importing the XML file (which is the case for my development environment, where I test my code).

My apologies for mis-flagging this issue :(

For anyone else other than soso who is affected by this issue, please re-download the files from your Customer Area and re-upload them. You will then be able to import the XML file without problems.

Thanks for the info as to what the problem was .. ;)

Need to spend time with the mod to find how it works and what i can do with it now ... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the Postbit Tabs modification tip btw ... :D

Just one thing, is it normal to have all the achievents as the light bulb ?????

That's just the default image, you can add your own to the folder images/icons/vbactivity/achievements and then they will become selectable in the Achievement Manager :)

Status
Not open for further replies.