Status
Not open for further replies.

ahira17

Customer
Both buttons do nothing but show javascript://. I have tried re uploading the vbshout.js and even installing the latest 6.1.1 and it stops the shouts from showing and in the javascript console it shows fetching shouts1 but never actually pulls in the shouts. I hope you can help as the users have been complaining because once they click the popup box it can't be closed.

Thanks

Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of vB Optimise - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for this mod on your server.

Please remove any stolen DBTech files from your server. For obvious reasons we do not provide support to people who steal our products.

Regards,

Hi,

I spoke to our admin and we are looking into this. We will be licensing or at the very least removing the code. Thanks for alerting us to this and we will be remedying this as soon as possible.

Thanks

I spoke to our guys and they said they had downloaded the software and installed it straight from the site. Can you tell us what pro files need to be removed and we will remove them as soon as possible.

Thanks

Your best bet is to temporarily close your forum, delete the folders suffixed _pro folders from the dbtech directory and deleting the files suffixed _pro.xml from the includes/xml folder, then re-download the mods and re-upload the files, and re-importing the product XML files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings