Status
Not open for further replies.

iadventure

Customer
It won't show on my forum or CMS. I believe it is setup right...

surthriv.com

On my other site which is identical, it shows on forum but not on cms. I tried disabling all products on surthriv, but all products active on the JKA site.

jk-adventure.com

I can PM a guest admin account

The dev will answer you as soon as he can, bumping the thread within 10 hrs is not necessary.

Hi there,

The site "surthriv.com" is actually listed on our anti-piracy system as using an unlicensed copy of vBSlider. Product licenses are only valid for one URL/vBulletin installation and are not able to be used on several sites. We would request that you ensure you have a separate pro license of vBSlider for every site you are running vBSlider Pro on.

We will unfortunately be unable to provide you with support for your issue until this is resolved.

Thank you for your understanding,

Cosmic

I am happy to purchase a second license, I was un aware. Please provide support for the licensed site JK-adventure.com. It shows on the forum, but not cms.

Once I know it will work, I will purchase another license. I will take it off Surthriv.com until I am satisfied with my first purchase.

Please remove the files from the "surthriv.com' site, so that it gets delisted from our automatic piracy tracker. I was going to look into the issue on the other site, but the access you provided on vb.org does not appear to work on that site. Please also provide FTP access as well, and I will see what I can figure out.

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new AdminCP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues. It should ideally be a temporary account created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it

Would the unlicensed copy be the reason it did not display on the other forum? I will purchase another license tomorrow. I may need help on that one as it was not showin g on either the forum or cms.

I'll be happy to help get it running properly. Please provide the same credentials for the other site (ACP/FTP), and ensure the account has access to vBSlider config and CMS widget configs.

Brad via Tapatalk

You are all fixed up. It appears that when you had the lite version installed, you have made some edits to the template. The new version uses a completely different template, so once the template was reverted, it worked just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.