sportainment

Customer
I, as I am sure others, would be wondering if it is possible to 'hire' you guys for custom projects.

I am looking to get a custom script done (something on a pretty large scale) which I don't mind it taking the back burner while your coders worked on the DBT products, and am sure it's something that will generate you some massive income as it is pretty unique.

However there is no where to post a thread, without outside eyes looking, where we could ask for quotes/time frames etc for it.

As I said I have a good idea I want to get done, but it's only in the early stages and I would like to talk to someone about having it coded, getting a quote and putting a six month time frame on it so within the six months if DBT stuff needs to be done it can be :)

Cosmic will answer you as soon as he see's this I'm sure.

But there are other posts on this on the forums as well. Essentially, it's not cheap. Because you take one of more DBT coders off of another project to do this, so it has to make up for/exceed their lost time/revenue. Generally speaking, I think you're looking into the $2000.00+ range. Anyway, I'm not from DBT, so this isn't an official answer in any way, but just what I've seen in the past.

I, as I am sure others, would be wondering if it is possible to 'hire' you guys for custom projects.

I am looking to get a custom script done (something on a pretty large scale) which I don't mind it taking the back burner while your coders worked on the DBT products, and am sure it's something that will generate you some massive income as it is pretty unique.

However there is no where to post a thread, without outside eyes looking, where we could ask for quotes/time frames etc for it.

As I said I have a good idea I want to get done, but it's only in the early stages and I would like to talk to someone about having it coded, getting a quote and putting a six month time frame on it so within the six months if DBT stuff needs to be done it can be :)

Feel free to PM me with the info on the project =)

As Trekkan said though, we are very much not cheap - it has to make financial sense for the coder involved, and that means it will be competing with money they would earn over a long period of time from a mod they sell on DBTech.

Cosmic

Okay will contact you after I finish intalling all of these icons into the icon shop for my community.
As previously mentioned though I don't mind paying for it to be done and then it being sold on here anyway.