Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Paravain

Customer
I know this is the wrong thread but I could not find the Custom Nav forums forgive me

Custom Nav is working sweet and is a nice little modification,

My question is about the looks, is there a way I can clean it up so it looks neater more like DBT has it?

Screen shot of what mine looks like, I am looking to get rid of the white in the top, clean op the test and change the color so it matches the orange in the main NavBar ArmorGaming

Attachments

XGC Paravain

Customer
I was trying to get it like dbtech too but have not done it yet but I believe it can be done by editing the template,
Code:
dbtech_custom_nav_tabs.css
Here are the Forums...

Lite Custom Navigation

Pro Custom Navigation
Ok so their the same forums? I was thinking these forums were for the other NavTabs vBNavTabs - DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons

Where the forums I was speaking of was for this mod DragonByte Custom Navigation - DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons

Fillip H.

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Moved to the correct forum :)

This is caused by the box-shadow CSS property of the .dbt_custnav ul li CSS class in dbtech_custom_nav_tabs.css :)

If this CSS property has a stylevar attached to it, you can edit the colour by changing that stylevar, otherwise you can edit the colour inline.

XGC Paravain

Customer

This is caused by the box-shadow CSS property of the .dbt_custnav ul li CSS class in dbtech_custom_nav_tabs.css :)

If this CSS property has a stylevar attached to it, you can edit the colour by changing that stylevar, otherwise you can edit the colour inline.
Found it

box-shadow:inset 0px 1px 0px 0px [URL=http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=FFF]#FFF [/URL] ;

OK I took the #FFF out and the white is gone :) getting there

What would I change?

Last edited:

XGC Paravain

Customer

Well its looking much better I am just trying to make the font size just a bit bigger to try to match the size of the NavBar

When I put it in the following:

.dbt_custnav ul li a {
font-size:{vb:stylevar small_fontSize};
font-weight:bol;
color:{vb:stylevar navbar_tab_color};
text-shadow:0px -0px 0px #FFA500 ; text-decoration:none;

I just get outer glow so must not be what im looking for

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Custom Navigation

vBulletin 4.x.x