Status
Not open for further replies.

qpurser

Customer
In the "post color configuration" for the buttons there are 5 options.
I have set threshold for 1 click to green and in the next option for 2 clicks to red.

My guess might be wrong but I was thinking the color from the post would be green when it was clicked once and when it got 2 clicks the color would change to red.

If my guess is correct it doesn't change here

Thanks for any help
-Michael-

Sorry for the delay on getting back to you :(

Can you show me a post on your site that has received at least 1 thanks, and I'll inspect the source code to see whether the issue lies with the HTML or the CSS :)

I've uploaded a change to /dbtech/thanks/clientscript/thanks.js that aims to correct this issue, could you please re-download v3.1.7 and re-upload that file?

Thanks a lot.
It seems to work now properly and the colors are changing.

I don't know if it is still an issue or just not a possibly with this MOD.
I have 2 buttons:
"Thanks" : 1 click = green, 2 clicks = red. Set to post header and footer. Works fine
"Helpful" : 1 click = red. Set to post content. If clicked the post content gets reds as it should be but it looses the post header and footer color from the Thanks button if it was clicked.
Means the last button clicked overrides the other.

The way it's intended to work is that the button with the highest number of clicks should take precedence.

So in other words, if you have 3 thresholds defined:
  • 1 Thanks = Lime
  • 2 Thanks = Red
  • 1 Like = Yellow

And a post has 2 or more Thanks and 1 or more Likes, it should use the colour scheme from the 2 Thanks threshold.

Merging colours can become quite complex quite fast, and if 2 thresholds attempt to override the same colour, unpredictable behaviour could occur.

The way it's intended to work is that the button with the highest number of clicks should take precedence.

So in other words, if you have 3 thresholds defined:
  • 1 Thanks = Lime
  • 2 Thanks = Red
  • 1 Like = Yellow

And a post has 2 or more Thanks and 1 or more Likes, it should use the colour scheme from the 2 Thanks threshold.

Merging colours can become quite complex quite fast, and if 2 thresholds attempt to override the same colour, unpredictable behaviour could occur.

Understand. You are right it would get very complicated.
No big deal. I am happy the way it works now

Status
Not open for further replies.