Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Customer
have noticed there seems to be a blank setting in the admincp/options for this plugin. When clicked it bring me into Cache [DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks / Like "Show Thread" Integration menu
post thanks.jpg

Last edited:
The site listed in the issue is showing up in our piracy tracker as running unlicensed versions of vBShout and APTL Pro.

Keep in mind that licenses are for one site/forum only - you cannot run the same license on multiple sites.

I only have it running on one site and have already listed my site in the client area so have no idea what you are talking about. That was my website i had in my client area if you looked you would of seen it linked to my forums now updated to my forums

Last edited:
When you posted the issue, you typed in a different site than what is in your client area, and it is showing the site you typed in when you posted, as running unlicensed versions of vBShout and APTL Pro.

Ok cool, it is showing up right now, thanks for updating. But there is one other issue, you have vBSuper PM's running on that site, but yet the branding is missing.

That was from my test site was only trying it out will remove it soon. Am trying to buy the pro version but having some problem with paypal

Thanks will wait for fix. So when I put in my webite and not my forum url how you not know it was not the same as there is a link at both site linking back to each other

Last edited:
Tthanks will wait for fix. So when I put in my webite and not my forum url how you not know it was not the same as there is a link at both site linking back to each other

Due to the way our piracy checking system works. Can't really give you any more details than that though, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings