Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey staff

this is a new bug on the beta rpg mod

when you try to attack the monsters, it takes about 5 to 6 mouse clicks before the command goes through

can someone fix this please

I just tested it and it seems to be working fine. Yes, it takes a bit of time for it to post in the combat log but it does post. So saucer, you gotta be patient, man!

It does take a loooooong time to load either way. And without a response from the button it is easy to keep clicking over and over.

The button disables when you've clicked once so clicking multiple times is no problem ;p

hey staff

when i try to battle monsters on here

it won't allow me to battle the monster at all

the computer monster won't move at all

so can you guys fix this please

Hey Cosmic

it shows nothing on the combat log

and the battle controls won't show up anymore either

and when you go to the proving grounds to try to battle weak monsters

the level 12 monsters always show up

IF there is nothing in the combat log it means you have not submitted your attacks. That is why the computer won't move.

There are no level 12 monsters in the proving grounds, I just re-checked it. Please feel free to post a screenshot if you think there is still a problem.

Hey staff

when i download the forumon rpg beta from the membership area using my downloading instant messenger

it saids that i can not download it twice

so can you fix that please

Hmm, our system should not cause that. It is likely the "downloading instant messenger" thing causing it. Try downloading using just a normal browser =)

Status
Not open for further replies.