Status
Not open for further replies.

GT123

Hi guys i have a little question is what does "Custom Item" does ? I read the document but i dont understand. Thanks you a lot ^^

I'm not sure what I can explain that the documentation does not, but I'll give it a try :)

In the Lite version, it doesn't do much.
In the Pro version, however, it lets people sell custom created items in their own shops, and it also is the method we use to support physical shipped items - as it supports custom item fields where you can require people to fill out an address etc.

I saw some forum IDK what did they do, like they add Can sticky your thread item and they have donate from real $ is it possible ?

Not directly, they use vBCredits II Deluxe Pro as an intermediary and integrate their vBCredits currency with vBShop. They also use the Custom Item item type in the way I described to create that item :)

But i still cant figure it out that how did he add sticky thread item by using custom field ( i understand you told me what is it but how may i use them ? For ex here: Custom Field Title
Enter the title of this custom field. It will show up to the user as a normal Text Area to fill out.
Leave blank to ignore.

But i still cant figure it out that how did he add sticky thread item by using custom field ( i understand you told me what is it but how may i use them ? For ex here: Custom Field Title
Enter the title of this custom field. It will show up to the user as a normal Text Area to fill out.
Leave blank to ignore.

Sorry, we don't offer support to people running illegal, pirated versions of our software.

Regards,

Cosmic.

Well it seems somehow during your testing you managed to get the vBShop pro version on your site.

What you could do is have your friend post on here in the pro support forum, and link to this post in his thread and maybe we can get it sorted with him. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.