Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianC

Customer
I have an older version I would like to use with VB4.2. Are there any known issues with this older version before I install?

That version is no longer supported, it is over a year and a half old, and there has been at least 6 updates released and numerous hotfixes since then.

Not only is v2.1.6 100% unsupported like Chris said, but it's not compatible with vBulletin 4.2.0's Navigation Manager.

If you choose to use this version, please keep in mind that we will not be able to assist you with any questions or issues you may have, and you will also need to manually create navigation manager entries to make it accessible to your members.

Thanks just inquiring because I have the existing license and the program has not been used. I installed the current lite version and it seems like non of the awards and stuff and preloaded by default. I do not recall having to setup everything from scratch in the past when I used pro. Is there a default xml or something to setup the program or does it all get done by hand. Seems like a lot of work. :)

We do indeed provide a vbactivity-export.xml file with the Pro version. The Import/Export feature is not available in the Lite version.

So the vbactivity-export.xml file will setup a default arrangement of the awards and trophies so to speak? I would prefer to modify a default setup than to try to set everything up :)

Trophies are there by default, it will not set up any Awards since they are highly site-specific.

It will set up Achievements, Criteria for those Achievements and Categories :)

You can look here on DBTech for an idea of how the setup I described is - I don't think we modify it much beyond the setup available to you.

Cool thanks.....So i will get the buttons under the avatar to toggle between the stats? Got the mod in the shopping cart now. Thanks

You mean the dots? They're from our Postbit Tabs mod - as with vBActivity, the Lite version does not come with a default setup but the Pro version (who has the ability to import/export) does :)

Status
Not open for further replies.