Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Former Developer
The changelog for 1.2.1 is available here.

We have also just updated the 1.2.1 files to include 2 fixes. These fixes include a correction to certain characters not show correctly (á é í ó ú) and also a fix that properly parses bbcode on the descriptions of downloads (No more <br>).

If you have downloaded the package prior to this thread you will to re-download. Updating the files is enough if you are already on 1.2.1.

- David

The changelog for 1.2.1 is available here.

We have also just updated the 1.2.1 files to include 2 fixes. These fixes include a correction to certain characters not show correctly (á é í ó ú) and also a fix that properly parses bbcode on the descriptions of downloads (No more <br>).

If you have downloaded the package prior to this thread you will to re-download. Updating the files is enough if you are already on 1.2.1.

- David

I go to download and update the files,

thanks again David !!!!!!!

The Style errors on /vbdownloads.php in vB 4.1.0 are unfortunately still displayed.

Last edited:
The Style errors on /vbdownloads.php in vB 4.1.0 are unfortunately still displayed.

Unfortunately we have been unable to come up with a solution to this without breaking the styles in every version below 4.1.0 - We will update it as soon as we can however. If that proves impossible we will (reluctantly) do a dual-release for one version only. We're hoping it doesn't come to that and we will have a solution within our 30 day target for aesthetical issues.

Cosmic

Unfortunately we have been unable to come up with a solution to this without breaking the styles in every version below 4.1.0
Thank you Cosmic for your answer. I really understand the problems.

But sorry, what is the reason for me to use earlier versions of vB4 than the current vBulletin 4.1.0 PL2?
As it looks now, I does not want to use vBDownloads on my page. The Style looks simply terrible.

I have a vBDownloads Pro - Lifetime and Branding Free Licence.
And if I had known that vBDownloads is not supported the newest vBulletin-version, I would have still waited with the purchase.

No harm meant!

Last edited:
Thank you Cosmic for your answer. I really understand the problems.

But sorry, what is the reason for me to use earlier versions of vB4 than the current vBulletin 4.1.0 PL2?
As it looks now, I does not want to use vBDownloads on my page. The Style looks simply terrible.

I have a vBDownloads Pro - Lifetime and Branding Free Licence.
And if I had known that vBDownloads is not supported the newest vBulletin-version, I would have still waited with the purchase.

No harm meant!
It's not that we don't support it, we just need some time to get a good fix release :) Please bare with me, I'm working on it!

Thank you SO MUCH David.

ETA: Whoops! I thought this was a fix for my problem. My mistake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.