• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClutchThese

Customer
I've uploaded the most recent version of this mod, but it still persists to say "Pending" and never uploads. :( I can reproduce the same result on safari and Chrome. I haven't tried any other browsers.

David is the guy who handles support on this mod (You can see who the person you will be receiving support from at the top of the thread).

You're not being ignored, it's just possible that David hasn't been on today - not all of the guys perform support duties 7 days a week.

Cosmic

Sounds good. :) Thanks Cosmic.

On a side note, Ozzy noticed that the text field is also none editable. Not sure if this is attributed to the root cause of the pending upload... but it may be an avenue to consider.

David Well I have not been able to resolve the issue, it is the same on my 4.1.4 test site as well, the editor will not show up at all on clutch's site, my site, and now it seems Mobius's site too

Apologies for the delay, have been having problems with my internet connection over the past few days. Could you send me login info and I will get this fixed for you tonight!

Sorry for the wait, I've had a multitude of PC problems over the past few days. Could you try re-download the files!

This should be fixed for you now! Please re-download the files from your Customer Area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back