Status
Not open for further replies.

DxtGaming

Customer
When the score is submitting it does nothing but display the site in the square :confused:
Edit: It happen to all my games
R3SeFf.png

Attachments

• R3SeFf.png
    R3SeFf.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
If you can not get ahold of him, maybe give DW the ftp info so he can verify if it is indeed up to date.

OK it's your site, but you do not have access to ftp info, or is it a partnership?

We are 5 administrators
2 owners which I am not (one have ftp access other is his GF) They are on vacation
Another admin has FTP too but I don't know what happened to him he is not active at all

Me I am doing support on the site, events and things for the community and getting dragon byte addon and configuring them :P (I am mainly fixing Windows issues for support which its kinda different from what you do here ^^)

The other one is doing vip support and things for community

I did not know really how to explain this because my main Language is French but other admins Language is English :)

Last edited:
Ok cool, if it is possible when you contact the ftp guy ask him for the info so it will be easier for you to get this mod tested fully. If not it is no big deal but it would be nice if you had access to be able to verify things. :cool:

Ok cool, if it is possible when you contact the ftp guy ask him for the info so it will be easier for you to get this mod tested fully. If not it is no big deal but it would be nice if you had access to be able to verify things. :cool:

Unfortunately I will not be able to have it for some reasons but I can tell them to you by PM if needed.
He come about once per day so he still can upload new version and be able to check it soon as possible

I do not believe in this instance it would be necessary, but it will be difficult to investigate any issues without it. If Darkwaltz4 feels it is necessary to have it he will let you know.

I do not believe in this instance it would be necessary, but it will be difficult to investigate any issues without it. If Darkwaltz4 feels it is necessary to have it he will let you know.

I sent SMS at them and he should come on msn soon so I can talk to him about it
If he need FTP I will ask him to contact him

Ok good deal, Thanks for testing this out and helping with the beta process, everyone here at DBT appreciates the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.