Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
I'd like to be able to stick medals. The sticky idea from the vb.org forums, this would be what I was really looking for (medals, not the others, although that's good too. =) ).

Basically, it just allows me to give someone an icon arbitrarily and I want it to always show (or not).

Also, in the section where you add a userID.

To make this easier, it would be nice if something were done so you could enter a username. If not that, then something that you typed in a username and then it would auto lookup and insert the userID.

Medals are already done in my internal build of v1.1 Pro, it's just that Medals is a pro-only feature, so it makes no sense to include Sticky Medals in the Lite version ;)
And yes, there will be Username input for adding Medals :) There'll be 2 input fields, one for Username and one for Userid, so you can pick and choose.

It seems that creating the "Award the same medal to multiple users" feature is a little more complicated than I thought - in fact, it's physically impossible in the current incarnation of the database. Creating the feature in this thread is directly related to this problem.
Therefore I've had to postpone it to v1.2, where I'll revamp the way rewards are stored. That should also prove to be a performance improvement.

So while it won't make it in the next version it's definitely not forgotten :)

Ouch! Well, thank you for keeping it on the list. I'd like to get rid of YAAS as soon as I can. It's a bit unfriendly and unwieldy and well, I want it gone. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.