Status
Not open for further replies.

fufu

Customer
I think I am blind. :cool:

How can I sell TripleTriad card individually or give them away as a gift?

I know TT can trade cards, but what if I want a card vBShop and have selling cards or selling special cards that you cannot get in "decks" or even sell individual TT cards for a limited time?

vBShop doesn't support the ability to sell Triple Triad cards I'm afraid. Note that you can sell individual cards within TT iself :)

Triple Triad really does need to be integrated into vBShop. I like organization and I don't want two separate shops and inventories.

Triple Triad really does need to be integrated into vBShop. I like organization and I don't want two separate shops and inventories.

Agreed :) and i think its very3 good idea that TT can be integrated with vBshop. Maybe members can struggle hard to obtain this "special card" on Vbshop, so they can more active in posting ! or more other benefits will follow :)

Agreed :) and i think its very3 good idea that TT can be integrated with vBshop. Maybe members can struggle hard to obtain this "special card" on Vbshop, so they can more active in posting ! or more other benefits will follow :)

They could also sell unwanted cards to get some money/credits.

Or maybe that's another way a member could make money. Just by winning games and selling the cards, etc. I want my forum to have multiple ways to earn money, so the top posters aren't always the richest.

People could use credits to buy a card from someone else (not sure if this goes more with vBCredits or vBShop).

Maybe members could even bet on outcomes of games, but that might be more complicated.

They could also sell unwanted cards to get some money/credits.

Or maybe that's another way a member could make money. Just by winning games and selling the cards, etc. I want my forum to have multiple ways to earn money, so the top posters aren't always the richest.

People could use credits to buy a card from someone else (not sure if this goes more with vBCredits or vBShop).

Maybe members could even bet on outcomes of games, but that might be more complicated.

Awesomeness! Yeah, TT will be more useful on VbShop! imagine all of these opportunities happen in forum... it will be great!!! :D

so now its up to DB Tech crews.. Im hoping this idea will comes true ^_^

well i've been rather pleased with the speed dbt releases some things, but i think this has been brought up a few times and they simply say it's not an option

hope they realize how much better it will make TT and vBS!

really wish you could sell cards in vbshop as well <HINT> <HINT>

You should post that as a feature request in the correct forum, this thread is 11 months old, and this will not be seen when it comes time to work on updates to the mods.;)

EDIT: I see you did that already xD

vBShop is not being worked on at the moment, we have other mods ahead of it in the tentative update plan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back