Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Customer
Just a few feature requests (I don't know when/if Triple Triad is gonna be updated). Sorry for the length of the list - this is a combination of my own suer's suggestions and some I came up with myself:

1) Historical Match Lists - indicate who won on the list. Avatars, maybe?
2) Tournament Index - compile into one list (and indicate which arena for each) and put prize money on that list along with slots available.
3) Tournament Entry Fee & Pool Prize - tournament creator can indicate an entry fee; the entry fee total is awarded to the tournament winner.
4) Images for Deck Packs - when looking at the decks available for purchase, assign images to each.
5) Allow Secret Cards on Database Screen - user can see them when he has obtained that card. Otherwise it shows a blank card with a question mark.
6) Combo Rule - a combo rule which does require Same, Same Wall, or Plus to be invoked.
7) CPU Descriptions - allow CUP players to have a description (and even an image) so that a small level of immersion can be achieved. We could enter general rumours about the CPU player's strategy, reputation, ability, and so forth in there. For example: "The Wandering Trickster is an aggressive player, but fortunately he isn't very skilled. He is know to pull out Magic Item cards from time to time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back