• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarab

Customer
Hello,

I wonder is there a way to players challenge each other with different sets? like ( final fantasy 7 vs final fantasy 10 )

out of subject: if the problem with triple triad is the copyright of the cards, so if I create an original cards and you liked them, will you put the mod back to sell and development?

Regards,
Sarab

We might do - the cards would have to be hand drawn from scratch though, they couldn't use characters from games etc. The issue is with using Square Enix's intellectual property. I'll have Fillip H. answer the first question.

I don't actually know if there's any hardcoded limitations to that - have you ran into any problems with duelling people with different sets? Does the game only allow you to pick cards from the same set your challenger picked?

We might do - the cards would have to be hand drawn from scratch though, they couldn't use characters from games etc. The issue is with using Square Enix's intellectual property. I'll have @Fillip H. answer the first question.
I see, great =D
Yeah I will make them from scratch, but how many cards you need at least?

I don't actually know if there's any hardcoded limitations to that - have you ran into any problems with duelling people with different sets? Does the game only allow you to pick cards from the same set your challenger picked?
Yeah, before starting any battle you have to choose which sets will be dulling with, after you chose the set you can then enter the selecting cards to battle with CPU or Player with the same set +.+
So it seems I can't duel with different sets xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back