Bug Self Test started failing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Customer
I'm not sure why or when, but our vbOptimize Pro 2.3.0 (life time version) now fails it's own self test ... :confused:

Yet... the weird thing everything is set up ok and according our Unix tech, it's connected and running fine with Memcache. The analytics show the amount of daily savings and the home screen shows the % of accesses etc, just fine ...

The only thing thats changed in the last while was that Zach updated us fron 4.1.3pl1 to 4.1.3pl5, but I don't know why that would make a difference?

Is there any way I can get someone to have a look for us, or is there an update to our product that might fix this?

Thank you for you consideration ... :)

Regards,
Doug

Follow up ...

Actually, the word "fail" is probably not technically correct ...

I simply sits and spins, doing nothing (see pic)

Regards,
Doug

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-01-12 at 1.58.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-01-12 at 1.58.14 PM.png
    214.3 KB · Views: 3
That's not a problem in vB Optimise, something is preventing the AJAX calls that vBO performs for its self check to fail.

Have you installed any new products lately? Try disabling all other products other than vBO and see if that helps

That's not a problem in vB Optimise, something is preventing the AJAX calls that vBO performs for its self check to fail.

Have you installed any new products lately? Try disabling all other products other than vBO and see if that helps

So, even though the self test fails, the vbOptimize is still running properly?

I haven't installed anything new, except upgrading from 4.1.3pl1 to 4.1.3pl5...

Regards,
Doug

That doesn't exclude that there could be a mod conflict. vBO has error handling for its JS, if it keeps spinning forever it means that something not inherently wrong with vBO has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.