Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the files uploaded but the plug-in starts to imports, gets thru several table modifications, then it just hangs. I have to stop it because the server overloads if I just let it contnue to hang there. I never get an error message.

Also, I upgraded from vBSEO to dbSEO, everything is working fine with that plug-in, I had no problems.

Are you importing from vBSEO Likes? If so, how many entries are there in the vbseo_likes table?

Looks like you uninstalled vbseo before you imported the likes. Do you have a recent backup of the database where you could get the vbseo_likes table from?

but why would that affect importing the plug-in via vBulletin, it would just appear as a new install since those vbseo tables are gone?

You are correct. From your original post I (and it appears Fillip H. also) were under the impression the issue you were referring to was occurring when trying to import likes from vbseo, after this product had been installed successfully.

Now I see the issue you're having is from importing the product .xml on install. Fillip H. will probably need to help you diagnose that issue. I know you said there were no errors, does this include no errors listed in the server logs? He'll probably ask you that first.

In that case, do you have a very large post table? If so, that's most likely where the script is hanging on.

You can run these queries via SSH or phpMyAdmin (remember to add your table prefix) to make the installer skip them:

Code:
ALTER TABLE post ADD dbtech_thanks_disabledbuttons INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE post ADD dbtech_thanks_requiredbuttons_content INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE post ADD dbtech_thanks_requiredbuttons_attach UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

In that case, do you have a very large post table? If so, that's most likely where the script is hanging on.

You can run these queries via SSH or phpMyAdmin (remember to add your table prefix) to make the installer skip them:

Code:
ALTER TABLE post ADD dbtech_thanks_disabledbuttons INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE post ADD dbtech_thanks_requiredbuttons_content INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE post ADD dbtech_thanks_requiredbuttons_attach UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Yes, we have over 3 million posts.
I tried running that querey in phpMyAdmin and and it just hung there?

I do not understand what you mean by this:
(remember to add your table prefix) to make the installer skip them:

okay, I finally got everything to import including the plugin.

however the only thing the the Like button does is takes you to the top of the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back