Status
Not open for further replies.

skol

Customer
Problem with the navbar after vb 4.2 upgrade.Content.php..No link,still available on main theme..Adding links via the navigation manager won't add to mmo theme...

Scott did you upload new grid and standard xml files,as when I imported they are still on 4.1.12 and nothing has changed when allowing overwrite.I lost the blog link from the main navbar again and vbsigs are missing from the second navbar.

Thanks.

The 4.1.12 files were untouched, you should see a new 4.2.0 download option in your client area.

If not i'll have one of the admins check it out and can send you the updated files personally.

Thanks Scott, I did download the new 4.2 but as I said,after import it stated wrong version this is 4.1.12..So not sure..

I just now released a new 4.2 build, which should work fine in your download section. Sorry for the delay :)

Xenforo version of the skin is being released tonight also.

Just throwing this out there, but in the current 4.2 version it appears to be the version from this site, so it displays an advertisement on the bottom asking if I want to buy this theme :P

Status
Not open for further replies.