Status
Not open for further replies.

Malik Khalaf

Customer
Hi

I bought this great mod for one reason, that is the ability to get more than one navbar, but I can't say the other features is not good, but I think you can add more features to make this mod have higher value than what it has now.

If you look at Andreas beta mod at vbulletin.org, you will see some nice features (actually I use it until now because the sections tabs) that features that I think it is important for a lot of vbulletin customers.

see the mod from here (Navigation Manager Enhancements - vBulletin.org Forum)
It contains really great options, but unfortunately it has a lot of incompatibility issues after 4.2.1, but I let it works with some changes but I don't get all of it's power (badly), so I wish you can inspire it's great option and add it for your great mod.

Another mod that have good options (specially vBCMS and Forum types) you can find here (Tab and Link Manager 4 details - Wolfshead Solutions Forums) but as the owner wrote, the whole site will close in the first of July !!

I wish you add the most important features to your great mod and wish you all success in your future work and we will be here always to support your great work.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
no updates Ozzy? I really like to use this plugin to manage my vbcms sections, and like to add header to the tabs and other stuff :).

Nope, there have been no feature updates to the mod since your original request.

I know it won't be any time in the next few months, there is to many things going on to effectively guesstimate when the next update will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.