Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarab

Customer
Hello,

I just install it and after it finished it gave me:
The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

Only on the Admin panel =")

but in the front end it show the copyright in the footer even thought I have global brand free installed T^T

Can you help me ="(

Best regards,
Saleh Albinkhalil

Is there any errors in your server error log? There is no database entries or anything like that that should cause a error like that, As far as the Global Branding Free it should work with it, but you may have to wait for a cron job to run or something, Fillip H. can confirm or deny that for us.

Is there any errors in your server error log? There is no database entries or anything like that that should cause a error like that, As far as the Global Branding Free it should work with it, but you may have to wait for a cron job to run or something, @Fillip H. can confirm or deny that for us.
No nothing at all on the log ="(
When I disable it everything get back to normal +.+
and even though it said in it option that it working nothing show even on the default style ="(
I see I will wait for the cron later =D

That's really strange, can you paste the contents of the dbtech_custom_nav_tabs here, and tell me what the last setting you see in DragonByte Tech: Custom Navigation - General Settings

Edit: I think I found the issue, re download the product and upload the files, then re enable the mod and that should solve it.

Edit: I think I found the issue, re download the product and upload the files, then re enable the mod and that should solve it.
the problem solved, thank you =D
But still not showing even on the default style ="(
the content of the template:
.dbt_custnav { position:absolute;
top:46px;
right:40px;
max-width:915px;
}

.dbt_custnav ul li {
float:right;
margin-right:3px;
padding:7px 10px;
background: {vb:stylevar navbar_tab_background};
border-radius:6px;
min-width:6px;
border:{vb:stylevar navbar_tab_border};
box-shadow:inset 0px 1px 0px 0px #fff;
height: 10px;
line-height: 10px;
}

.dbt_custnav ul li:hover {
background: {vb:stylevar navbar_tab_selected_background} 0 -{vb:stylevar navbar_tab_selected_top_height};
box-shadow:inset 0px 1px 0px 0px #dfe1e5;
}

.dbt_custnav ul li a {
font-size:{vb:stylevar small_fontSize};
font-weight:bold;
color:{vb:stylevar navbar_tab_color};
text-shadow:0px -1px 0px #9c9fa5; text-decoration:none;

}

.dbt_custnav ul li:hover a {
//text-shadow:0px -1px 0px #83878d;
color:{vb:stylevar body_color};
text-decoration:none;
}

I found another issue, re download the product and re import the xml, it was missing a template in there.

Excellent, glad to hear it is working now. Sorry for the issues but that is why I released it as beta to flush out any potential bugs in the system. ;) Would you be interested in having your site listed on DBTechs Site Directory? We would appreciate it if you are, it takes 2 minutes to apply and you can do it here, http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbecommerce.php?do=members&action=modifydirectory

Again thanks for reporting the issues and your patience while we got it sorted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Custom Navigation

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back