Status
Not open for further replies.

MHB

Customer
I tried importing vbSEO likes after moving over from vBSEO to dbSEO+Advanced Likes and got this error.

Screen Shot 2014-03-28 at 12.01.23 AM.png

Click the Repair Cache link in the ACP menu under DBTech - Post Thanks. I believe it should be safe to ignore this, though.

Still nothing. I did that, then ran the importer again, finally ran the "Recalculate" function and when viewing how many "Thanks/Likes" there are on someone's page there is nothing there.

Can one of you guys take a look on site for me? We really depend on the "Thanks" system and I can't work on setting it up at all yet.

Last edited:
If you PM me with FTP and AdminCP information I will take a look as soon as I have time.

I'm extremely busy this week, so I have a bit of a backlog to work through, so I can't make any guarantees as to when I will have this resolved for you.

Ok I will do so. Not to be rude but the vBSEO likes importer is the main reason I bought this product so if it's not working I think it's kind of an urgent problem with the product, it's not asking for a favor. Again, I appreciate the help and will wait if I have to but I don't see any indication that it's user error so far even though it could be on my end. Thank you for considering my feedback.

I'm not saying it is user error :) If I can't replicate an issue, I offer to visit the customer's site instead of just saying "I can't replicate it so there is no issue" or something to that effect ;)

I understand that you feel that it is urgent, but please also understand that I have other customers as well as other duties that require my time.

We have thousands of customers, and while they aren't all requesting support at the same time (thankfully!) we easily have a dozen or more open tickets at any given time of the day. Some of them are questions, but some of them are bug reports that also need to be addressed. I try to prioritise them as best I can.

That's not even taking into account non-support duties such as developing new features or completing custom contracts.

In either case, I'm not trying to tell you it will take days or weeks :)
I just wanted to make you aware that at this current point in time, we are experiencing a very high volume of support tickets, so I wouldn't be able to just drop what I was doing to assist you, like I otherwise would have if I just had your ticket and my non-support duties to attend to.

Update: This was indeed an issue with the importer, brought on by the changes in 3.2.5. I've fixed it on your site and it will be permanently fixed in Monday's Patch Level release :)

The import is currently running, I will make sure it finishes and I will execute any post-import maintenance actions needed :)

Thank you for looking into this but there is still a problem. It appears that the likes have been imported twice. Can you please wipe these numbers and re-import them for me? I've tried using the maintenance functions but they don't work. Can you help me import the vbseo likes again?

Last edited:
How can I clear out the imported "likes" and start over? They imported twice due to the bug. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back