Status
Not open for further replies.

unnamed

Customer
Sorry in advance. I just installed this and have a few questions.

In the below picture, is there a way I can set the width of the username's avatar and middle align it so the user names are all left aligned appropriately?
ranking.jpg

In this one, how would I go about middle aligning the icons to the name. I'm not to fond of how it aligns to the bottom like its shown.
middlealign.jpg

Is it possible to switch these around. I'd like to see the Activity Information on the right side and the Awards on the left. Also, how do I go about extending the description box for the awards so they are all equally the same width. I don't like how some are cut short, I like to keep it uniform all the way down.
swap.jpg

And lastly, where would I go to set table borders around each award?
tableborders.jpg

Again, sorry for all the noob questions. I'm liking this mod! Just would like to switch a few things up. Keep up the good work!

In the below picture, is there a way I can set the width of the username's avatar and middle align it so the user names are all left aligned appropriately?
That's sadly not possible as the avatars are hardcoded in the files currently.

In this one, how would I go about middle aligning the icons to the name. I'm not to fond of how it aligns to the bottom like its shown.
I believe that's the dbtech_vbactivity_contentbits template, that will work for Achievements and Awards and anything else using the same display style.

Is it possible to switch these around. I'd like to see the Activity Information on the right side and the Awards on the left. Also, how do I go about extending the description box for the awards so they are all equally the same width. I don't like how some are cut short, I like to keep it uniform all the way down.
That is too extensive an edit for me to be able to give any advice, I think. If you want to attempt it yourself, the template to edit is dbtech_vbactivity_memberinfo_block_activity :)

And lastly, where would I go to set table borders around each award?
I believe that's also the dbtech_vbactivity_contentbits template.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back