Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorsexy

Customer
Hello Dragons.. is there anyway to stop this from happening . it looks as it needs more spacing on the template ?

it looks very odd sometimes as there is only 1 on 1 line.... thanks

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    105.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    105.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Does it go away when you refresh? Its a css thing I think related to the images not being loaded yet when it tries to set the heights to something that matches.

No it dosent go away when you refresh.. but i think i sorted that one..

Also is there a way of centering the pannels on the page , there all to the left look better either equally spaced or centered..

Last thing is the online players is all squashed up " as picture" needs a coma or a space between members .... thanks

Capture.PNG

Okay, so the first one is the description sections arent lining up right (probably because the image loaded late, causing it to shift) and the second one has the name sections not lining up right (probably because of the font being used in that username).

I will try to work around both...
as for the list of usernames, its supposed to be including its own separator hm.

i made the decision to allow the panels to flow freely to the left and fill all the space available because i cant control the window widths people will be using, so it made for the most aesthetic result overall.

you can space them out some more by adding more margin in dbtech_vbarcade_headinclude, but it might affect other stuff

Added this to it ..all sorted

/* game panels */
div.arcade_game_panel
{
padding-left: 90px;
width: 250px;
margin: 0 5px 15px 0;
vertical-align: top;

ive modified the game panels to straighten themselves out AFTER the game icons have loaded, and it also fixes the score lines (if you had usergroup markup or something that made those taller too). that effectively fixes that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.