Status
Not open for further replies.

adeel786

Customer
We are having issues with sql queries from dbtech_thanks_entry taking much time and getting db response slow and load on server. I have attached few queries to show the queries taking up much time to execute. Kindly let us know how this can be fixed asap -
And also we had upgraded to better servers after our previous post on your forums as recommended by you. Looking forward to your prompt response soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
Almost all those queries are from the Statistics page - if you remove it from the vBulletin navigation manager, less people will be viewing it.

The other query is someone attempting to thread tag a very large usergroup.

For the moment I can't optimise those queries any further, but I'm always learning and if I learn something new I will go back and revise them :)

Almost all those queries are from the Statistics page - if you remove it from the vBulletin navigation manager, less people will be viewing it.

The other query is someone attempting to thread tag a very large usergroup.

For the moment I can't optimise those queries any further, but I'm always learning and if I learn something new I will go back and revise them :)

Basically, they try to tag a bunch of users from the saved list they have...like user1, user2 etc all at once. I put a limit of 20 for that. So they can't tag more than 20 people at once. I guess thats not working?

I have turned off tagging stats...If we can't use it, whats the use of it?

There is no limit on the amount of users you can tag per thread at this time.

There's only a limit on the display on the main thread display page.

There is no limit on the amount of users you can tag per thread at this time.

There's only a limit on the display on the main thread display page.

That is no good. I requested this 5 months ago and do it again. Can you please put a limit option in your next update. I'll just have to turn it off until we have that.

I've added this feature as a hotfix to v3.0.5. If you re-download and re-upload the product, then re-import the XML, you'll find a new option for limiting the number of users tagged per thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings