Status
Not open for further replies.

KristerSwe

Customer
Hi ..
Installed smoothly on vB 4.1.6 with PHP 5.3.8 MySQL 5.5.1.6 (wanted you to know)

BUT: vBa Links Directory *Moderation link* is gone after this install and thumbnails gone ...
when i disable post tank you all back to normal ...

Regards Chris

They may be using a weird method of inserting that link, I don't think there's anything I can do about that as my mod follows vBulletin conventions :(

Thanks for quick reply... have post my issue to them as well ... not fun get between two chairs ;) ... was search forum over there and see others had same issue with lost *moderation* link gone in other addons so hopefully i will geet an answer or updated code to fix it .. want to keep yours and theirs addon :)

I have this installed on my forums running 4.1.7 and dont see any issues with it. If you can post some screenshots in case I am not looking in right place

After i install it Search and moderation link under navbar is gone... see pics ..

Aktivated post thank you
Skärmavbild 2011-10-10 kl. 04.10.08.png

Here Deactivated
Skärmavbild 2011-10-10 kl. 04.11.45.png

vB4.1.6 vBA Links 4.2.4

If you could pm me a admin account, i can look and see if their is any plugins conflicting with one another.

i have test deactivate everyone and seems its post thank you who is conflicting with vba links ... doesnt means its post thank you who is screwing up ... i have post at vB Advanced place as well but no respons yet.. but i see another user had same issue with another addon. i pm you the info..

Fillip H. I found the plugin that was causing the conflict, global_bootstrap_complete, the vBa Links Directory does not have that plugin, but I suspect it is conflicting with another of the plugins for that mod.

KristerSwe I left that plugin disabled for now, both mods are working, I think the only thing that plugin does is for the statistics for thanks/likes in the navbar, Fillip H. will know for sure.

You can leave it enabled for now, they are both working, Fillip H. may have some way to make them work with the plugin enabled, now that we know which one is causing the conflict.

Hard to tell by that ss as I don't read that language maybe if you can translate and you have a lot of other links on the top bar that are not default so it could be a number of other things messing things up for you

I believe it is the way vba inserts it's stuff in the navbar is what is causing the issue, looking at it on their forum, it seems they insert it in a conventional vBulletin way.

Thanks to Fillip H. the issue has been resolved on your site, and both mods are now working fully together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings