• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redpoint

Hello
I have the following problem:
When a user is notified, mention, tag or quote....he clicks to see this notification but notifications do not decrease, causing the accumulation 1,2,3....5...20
This is so, or is it a bug? Any idea how to fix it?
thanks

Sorry my english.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

I could see that the problem is in: includes/class_profileblock

line 618 : AND $_REQUEST['tab'] == 'quotes'
line 292 : AND $_REQUEST['tab'] == 'mentions'
line 79 : AND $_REQUEST['tab'] == 'usertags'

But now if, for example, go to the tab mentions, also delete the number of notifications of usertags and quotes

any suggestions?

Not a bug, it's an intended feature that they should only remove the notifications when the &tab= parameter is in the URL, as evidenced by the fact that it clears all notifs when you removed those lines :)

vBSEO is known to conflict with this as it does not correctly translate member profile URLs, so it will introduce this issue.

The only known workaround is to use our vBNotifications mod, unfortunately :(

Ho Ok!!!
I not knew that he had conflicts with vBSEO,
That may also explain why I had to disable Linkbacks (from vbseo options) because not load the threads?

and another question

I had to disable the following line from process_templates_complete.php because my site not load (index.php of vbadvanced),
Code:
define('USERTAG_NAV_LOOPED', true);
	$vbulletin->pluginlist['process_templates_complete'] .= "\r\nrequire(DIR . '/dbtech/usertag/hooks/process_templates_complete.php');";
	vBulletinHook::set_pluginlist($vbulletin->pluginlist);
the product will be affected?

That will prevent the mod from inserting links to various pages into the Community menu :)

it appears vBNotifications is not available for 3.8...

Great product, but having vB 3.8 installed with VBSEO means I cannot use it without issues. Hopefully, this is something that can be corrected in the future.

it appears vBNotifications is not available for 3.8...

Great product, but having vB 3.8 installed with VBSEO means I cannot use it without issues. Hopefully, this is something that can be corrected in the future.

It is not designed for use with vBulletin 3.X

It's unlikely to be ported in future since the number of our customers who use vBulletin 3.X is significantly smaller than 4.X and is only shrinking.

It's unlikely to be ported in future since the number of our customers who use vBulletin 3.X is significantly smaller than 4.X and is only shrinking.

Understandable...despite owning a 7m post forum, I'm satisfied on 3.8. Any future software changes on my end will be to a different package entirely, away from vB.

Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings