Status
Not open for further replies.

hornstar

Customer
Ever since I upgraded the other night, I now have this annoying issue.

When I log in, I may see that I have 7 unread notification. so I click on the notification, and see that I have 2 mentions, 3 likes, 1 visitor message, etc.

Before I upgraded to the latest of every script (vbshout, likes, user tagging) I was able to go to my visitor messages, and then click on my mentions tab, and then click on my quote tab, etc. and if I refreshed the page, I would have no more notifications left (Great!)

However now, the only way to get rid of the notifications, is to actually click on mentions from the notification menu, and then click on quotes from the notification menu. This is very annoying.

Not a bug, this is intended behaviour to add compatibility for vBNotifications.

In addition, if users wanted to observe those features separately, they would have to remember all the different things they got, rather than being able to hold on to the other ones.

Fillip H. sorry, but this is horrible. It should not work like this. If I have already been to my quotes tab. Then I should not see the quotes notification as unread.

Last edited:
@Fillip H. sorry, but this is horrible. It should not work like this. If I have already been to my quotes tab. Then I should not see the quotes notification as unread.
hornstar sorry you feel that way. If you would like it changed, feel free to submit a feature request :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings