Bug Notifications not displaying URL of post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notifications such as Mentions are not displaying the URL of the post but instead displays in the form : memberXyz mentioned memberabc in "post testing Advanced User Tagging…"

Advice appreciated - thanks

BTW I selected "Bug" even though I prefer to call it an "Issue" as I have no proof nor can I determine that it is indeed a bug - just my background in software development and support coming to the fore :)

PS - pls review in edit to get the correct format of the message -thanks

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused, why would this be an issue?

The title of the thread is a link to the post in question, why would it be better if it was a raw URL and not a text link?

Also, if you ever want to post BBCode without it parsing, you can either use
Code:
 tags or [NOPARSE] tags. Code tags are usually better for readability.

Yes, thanks couldn't remember offhand how to not parse.

Sorry, there is no link to the post in question, just the BBcode

Last edited:
Just to confirm:

Notifications such as Mentions not displaying the link to the post in question but instead displays the BBcode in text form:

[URL="https://xf2.dragonbyte-tech.com/posts/98019/"]testing Advanced User Tagging[/URL]

I see, can you check your global BBCode settings to make sure you have enabled everything other than HTML in non-forum areas?

Hello offroadsubarus,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings