Bug Linking to wrong URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishnotsane

Customer
Hi

I just upgraded to the newest version 3.3.0 and enabled the Top Stats /usertag.php?do=statistics
There are 4 boxes...

Top Mentioned | Top Mentions | Top Quoted | Top Quotes

When you click on someones username it takes you to...

/member.php?u=1&tab=mention - For "Top Mentioned" when it should be mentions

/member.php?u=1&tab=mention2
- For "Top Mentions" but this doesn't exist? I believe mentions/mentioned are within the same tab, so this should be the same as the above.

/member.php?u=1&tab=quote - For "Top Quoted" when it should be quotes

/member.php?u=1&tab=quote2 -
For "Top Quotes" but again, this doesn't exist? I believe this is also within the same tab as quotes, so should direct to the same tab as above?

How do I correct this?

There are no mentions of any of these links in the core product, so this is likely a result of either code customisations or template customisations.

Oh, well we just upgraded can't see why anyone would have changed that..
Do you have any inkling as to which files we need to edit to change those links?

Ah nevermind, I looked into the code more and it does seem like the "2" tabs are intended. I'm not entirely sure whether it served a purpose and the issue simply went unnoticed for 3+ years, but I've applied a hotfix that should resolve it.

7246004667.png

Was this your intended fix lol?

Could you please use the "Attach secure data" button to allow me access to your site so I can look into this further?

The attached data is encrypted before being saved, and the decryption key will be emailed to both of us. The decrypted information is not stored in the browser nor on our servers. You can purge the data entirely at any point by clicking the "Delete secure data" button.

As this is a much more secure method of exchanging sensitive information, I am unable to accept private messages / conversations with sensitive information. If you have previously submitted private messages / conversations with sensitive information, please ensure this information has been changed and that it is no longer valid.

Have spoken to them and they say it's a lot of access for a feature we don't use lmao.
We're just going to disable the stats page.

Thanks though, wish I could help you out so your product is 100%, but not its my forum sadly.
Cheers Fillip!

Hello @Irishnotsane,

We hope your ticket regarding Advanced User Tagging has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating