Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon0303

I added this mod in and everything looks fine, I checked all the settings, but when any users clicks, like, dislike, or thanks, it does nothing, what i'm I missing here?? Thanks for any help.

This is because your installation is missing a critical file.

Please drag-and-drop the contents of the upload folder to your vbulletin folder exactly as-is :)

I did... See why is it I always have problems with you mods, every other I don't I drop each one were it belongs.. Which one I'm I missing??

thanks.php in the vbulletin folder.

I don't know why you have problems with missing files in our mods - they're definitely there in the actual zip file. If you're using the built-in file extractor in Windows, I'd suggest trying an alternative like WinRAR or 7Zip.

Yes that was the file I missed. Thanks it works now. I see what the problem was , was the root was mis named by the admin, which was screwing me up. I got it handled, sorry about that.

I am having this problem as well. I was having difficulty installing the mod and had our hosting service install it. Everything looks great except nothing registers when I click on one of the buttons.
I have done some research on the vBulletin.org forum and haven't found a solution.
I use cPanel and I have a little experience.
It was mentioned that I need the "thanks.php" file in my vbulletin folder. Can someone elaborate a little further?
Thanks, in advance, for your input.

I am having this problem as well. I was having difficulty installing the mod and had our hosting service install it. Everything looks great except nothing registers when I click on one of the buttons.
I have done some research on the vBulletin.org forum and haven't found a solution.
I use cPanel and I have a little experience.
It was mentioned that I need the "thanks.php" file in my vbulletin folder. Can someone elaborate a little further?
Thanks, in advance, for your input.

Please start your own thread, replying to old threads that were started by someone else, you may not get a answer, as the developer will not get a notification about your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.