Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Former Developer
Customer
Seems now with AWCoding- Donation System LITE http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=177437

When that mod is enabled the chat looks like this, when the other mod is disabled chat shows fine

14db3899733f63.png

Would it possible for you to try one of the other donation mods like the Cyb / vSA one?

I tried installing that mod on localhost but it literally killed my MySQL server, I couldn't do anything... had to hard disable hooks and remove it that way O.o

If you disable all those hooks, then re-enable them one-by-one, which hook breaks shout?

int_startup makes it look like the picture

cache_templates hides the chat behind the forums

I don't see anything in there that makes sense to me as to why it would create that display.

Have you customised any of its templates?

I'm at a loss then, and since I'm unable to get the product installed I don't think there's anything more I can do :(

I fixed it :)

The problem appeared to be the customisations you did to the phrase - I think Firefox 3.6 must be very strict with the HTML markup structure. In either case I changed it to semantically correct HTML and now it looks good in every browser :)

Man you are the greatest bro Thanks once again for the time.

You guys should really think about a donation system for here, so when you help out users, they can donate if they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.