Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDelta

Customer
Hi Ozzy,
There seems to be a conflict with your superpm mod and this mod, [Chris] Classifieds - vBulletin.org Forum, that causes all redirect & error pages to display RTL. With superpm disabled and the other mod enabled everything is fine and visa versa.

There may be a conflict with this mod as well as they appear to be written similar, [Chris] Reviews - vBulletin.org Forum

Reference links;
http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f46/shouts-not-displaying-11765/#post65392
vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [Chris] Classifieds

Hi Ozzy,
There seems to be a conflict with your superpm mod and this mod, [Chris] Classifieds - vBulletin.org Forum, that causes all redirect & error pages to display RTL. With superpm disabled and the other mod enabled everything is fine and visa versa.

There may be a conflict with this mod as well as they appear to be written similar, [Chris] Reviews - vBulletin.org Forum

Reference links;
http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f46/shouts-not-displaying-11765/#post65392
vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [Chris] Classifieds

not saying this is the case but the coder christos has made it perfectly clear that he dont like db's copyrights and how they are displayed he has made mention that he is going to make his mods so there are conflicts with db mods and on every one of his mods now he displays this in description

6.- Copyright Link

Since the time that DBTech released their Copyright Manager, I've removed my own copyrights. I found their action insulting me to maximum. Their wording "Site is powered by vBulletin AddOns and Modules by Dragonbyte Tech" (and not "Some parts of this site"), means that everything there is their own work, ignoring on the worst way the fact that there are 100's of other coders and designers who are supporting this community for years. So, I'm letting the glory to them. No copyrights from my side.

so again not sure if that is the case but it could be

Good point Steris56. I am not going to continue to use his mods because DBT is coming out with a classifieds and reviews mod (finally ;)) but thought it was worthwhile mentioning the conflict here.

The thought never crossed my mind that the conflict would be intentional and I hope that this is not the case.

Actually I did make some changes to a file, you can re download the product and upload, dbtech/vbsuper_pm/hooks/preview/template_render_output.php and let me know if that fixes it.

Ozzy I just noticed this today but on the content.php page I get this error after this fix was installed.
Code:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare do_you_bop() (previously declared in /*****/crrforums/includes/class_bootstrap.php(103) : eval()'d code:49) in /*****/crrforums/includes/class_bootstrap.php(103) : eval()'d code on line 72

Are you certain that it is with vBSuper PM's, I don't recall anything like do_you_bop in my code.

I believe you are using a older version of the file, re download the product and upload, dbtech/vbsuper_pm/hooks/preview/template_render_output.php and let me know if that fixes it.

Cool, I am not sure which one of you mods it was conflicting with, but I guess it is no biggie, cause it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back