Bug Needs in help with a bug of VBSuper PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Customer
Hello!

Thanks for your excellent addons.
But needs in small help.

I've a forum VB 4.2.5 and a skin from 7Skins.
I've installed a VBShout addon - works nice, no problems,
after I've installed VBSuperPM.
After installation, I've found an appeared bug. Let's describe it.

When a user click to Notificaions button [Notifications: 1], it got redirects to a PM inbox, located as sitename/forum/private.php
It loads with a list of came PMs, with thread icons, user names and PM titles.
After installed VBSuperPM, it now adds an empty 30x30 white pic between PM icons / threads icons and PM title.
I've checked the page source (developer tools), and find next:
it adds a useless one more string with that image.
This empty white 30x30 images is showing with each came PM.
This string needs to be removed from a page... but I don't know where search it.

Let's give some pictures:
001.jpg - this bug in private.php page. Those 30x30 white empty images AREN'T missed thread icons. It's just empty white images.
002.jpg - the page by developer tools. A useless string, creating that 30x30 white empty image. The main target is remove it. But where and how?
003.jpg - it's a picture with 'how must to be', have got it from another forum. As you can see, no that useless string from 002.jpg, and no problems.

The bug is described, and the main question is: how to remove that useless string (creating 30x30 white empty image for each came PM in private.php PM Inbox page) ?

With best regards

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 4
Looks like that might be a placeholder box for the user's avatar. Do you have avatars disabled on your site?

Thank you very much for your answer, Fillip!
I didn't seen this answer earlier, just now loginned just to say: the issue is fixed now.
Yes, when I found this 'bug', I didn't complete the VBSuperPM configuration.
Today I've found a time to complete it, and found the setting about 'show users avatar'.
I have checked it, enabled the addon, and the empty white images been changed to user avatars.
Thank you any much anyway, your addons are excellent and have many settings.
Sometimes thinking about to buy some more addons, but firstly will try their Lite versions, maybe.

Regards

Hello @1853695,

We hope your ticket regarding vBSuper PM's has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @1853695,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBSuper PM's has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating