Bug Problem with registration using vbSuper PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsk8

Customer
Hello,

When I have this plugin enabled, folks who try to register get this message when they click on the verification email they receive to complete their registration. I have tested it several times. When I disable the plugin, everything works fine.

Call to a member function query_first() on null on line 32 in /home/gsadmin/public_html/forum/dbtech/vbsuper_pm/hooks/auto_reply/private_insertpm_complete.php
#0 /home/gsadmin/public_html/forum/includes/class_dm_user.php(3011) : eval()'d code(1): require_once()
#1 /home/gsadmin/public_html/forum/includes/class_dm_user.php(3011): eval()
#2 /home/gsadmin/public_html/forum/register.php(1557): vB_DataManager_User->send_welcomepm()
#3 {main}

Fatal User Error: Call to a member function query_first() on null on line 32 in ..../dbtech/vbsuper_pm/hooks/auto_reply/private_insertpm_complete.php in ..../vb/vb.php on line 286

Can you please try disabling all other modifications, leaving only this one enabled? This sounds like you have a conflict.

That's just it. There are no other mods to disable if you look at the error code? The conflict is between VB SuperPM and VB.

Sorry, I should have been more clear: Please go to your Product Manager in the AdminCP and disable all other products there, leaving only vB Super PMs enabled.

This has nothing to do with whether any other modification's name is mentioned in the error message.

Please trust me when I say that these sort of issues happen frequently in vBulletin, and I am not asking you to disable all other installed mods just to waste your time or mine.

Hello @gsk8,

We hope your ticket regarding vBSuper PM's has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

This was never resolved. The problem did not go away until I disabled and uninstalled DBTech. How can I get a refund for license as it never worked?

Refunds are not available for products that have been downloaded, unfortunately.

If you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account I can look into this further.

Hello @gsk8,

We hope your ticket regarding vBSuper PM's has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Thank you.

I had to uninstall as it was conflicting with registration PMs and folks were getting errors. I sent you the FTP and Admincp info by PM on March 4 and nothing was resolved.

If you register now, you will not have any problems or see any errors. Once you register, I can change your usergroup and allow you to install and see for yourself what happens?

Can you please re-send the information? March 4 was prior to our XF2 upgrade so I'm afraid I can't find that information at this time.

Please also create an Administrator account so that I can look into this further. I'll create my own test registration accounts after installing, but I'll need you to create the Administrator account.

Thanks.

Hello @gsk8,

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating