Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek765

Customer
Hello,

I'm having issues with this vBDonator mod, I've installed it and it looks real nice, but when I view "My Contributions", "View Confirmed Contributions", "View UnConfirmed Contributions, "View Anonymous Contributions, and "View UnDisclosed Contributions". The table below is always off the screen and I can't see to fix it.

Screenshot of it on my site provided below.

vbDonator.png

I would have to believe that is a style issue, with your site. I think that is because your width is set so small, try viewing it on a unmodified default skin.

Yes, you are correct, there has to be a way for me to edit something to center that back onto my site properly though right?
I really like the mod and don't wanna have to uninstall it, cause I just paid money for it..

If you pm me a admin account and ftp info I can see if there is anything I can due but I can't promise anything.

Derek765 looks like the best I can due with that small of a doc_width is, make the text in the tabs alot smaller (8px):

underground2.png

Or have the tabs on two separate lines:

underground1.png

Sweet, what did you have to do?
Just change the text size?
I still gotta fix the my_contrib_table, I guess I'll see if i can play with is.

I appreciate your help and time, for that I have donated to support.

I just added some hardcode to the template, it is not totally fixed yet, that is just for testing, I think the best route to go is to have it set up like the second screenshot I posted.

I will get something added to the next release to fix the issue on skins with smaller widths. For now I have turned off Allow Anonymous Contributions and Allow Undisclosed Contributions till I can upload a fix for the display issues.

Also you should check over your settings in, PayPal - Payment Settings particularly the Usergroups Allowed Anonymous Contributions and Usergroups Allowed Undisclosed Contributions, the groups you have ticked are allowed to do those actions, I think you wanted it the other way around.

Yeah I love it, looks alot better now, thank you.
Yeah I literally just got this site open and have been working non-stop alone trying to setup everything and get more familiar with vBulletin.
and again, I appreciate everything.

Ok as soon as I get a fix uploaded for the display, I will let you know in this thread, I am hoping (fingers crossed) by this Friday to have a new version out.

Derek765 OK this has been sorted in v1.3.0 for the styles that this is happening to go to ACP / Styles & Templates / Style Manager choose which style you are working with and go to Style Variable Editor then scroll down to the group DragonByteTechMods and click on dbtech_vbdonate_list_fix and change that to yes then click on Save.

Note, this will only work if you allow users to make anonymous contributions and or undisclosed contributions, due to the fact that is when it breaks the layout in the smaller width skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings