Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
Guys, everything in my Postbit legacy is centered. Just looks nicer to me. But unfortunately center don't work with vBActivity, for it also centers the activity bars, which looks strange.
Is there a way for me to only exclude vBActivity from being centered in that template? align left somehow.
Thanks!

10421hv.png

Last edited:
I suppose you could try wrapping the following in a <div align="left"> </div>

{vb:raw userinfo.activity}

or if you're one of them 3.8 folks, WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THEM KIND ROUND HERE, DO WE BOBBY SUE!?
eh I mean,

{$userinfo[activity]}

See what happens :)

ROFL.....yeah.....I am a poor 3.8.5 user still!

But I cannot find this: {$userinfo[activity]} in my Postbit legacy template though!

Oshi I forgot to include the template name >_> it's dbtech_vbactivity_postbit_stats :p

In my defence its nearly 4am.

Figures, just after I closed the template manager. =(

Change it to
Code:
<dl id="c_vbactivity_bars_post{vb:raw post.postid}" style="display:{vb:raw display.bar};">
<div align="left">
<vb:if condition="!($bbuserinfo['dbtech_vbactivity_settings'] & 128)">
<dt>{vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbactivity_level_percent}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw userinfo.levelpercent}%</dd>
<dd>{vb:raw activitylevel}</dd>
</vb:if>
{vb:raw userinfo.activity}
</div>
</dl>

ehhh....is that for 3.8?

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out. Worked!! Thanks a lot!!

Last edited:
I know this thread has nothing to do with my next question. So I will open a new one if necessary, but some of my members has a 0% activity in all the bars. Even if they are pretty active. Why would that be?

I know this thread has nothing to do with my next question. So I will open a new one if necessary, but some of my members has a 0% activity in all the bars. Even if they are pretty active. Why would that be?

Make sure that their suergroups are not excluded.

Theres an option to exclude usergroups from gaining points etc =)

I know. Checked that already. They aren't. I see those members even has a negative point score. HUH??

Do you have points for infractions received enabled and set to a negative score? Please check your points settings for any negative point values.

Also, try a recalculate.

Yes, it is set on a negative for infractions. However these members never got an infraction before. OK, I will do a recalculate.....again. Man....but it takes forever if you have 12 000 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.