Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Paravain

Customer
I bet you were wondering when I was going to post in here, and what my first question would be lol

This ones simple as a test I put 20 points in the jackpot of a game and had my girl play to win it

First I wanted to text the Moderating part and when she won I could not find where to accept or decline (print screen below)

Ok next question is when she won the points the jackpot went to empty, is there a way to keep it to 20 so if some one beats the top score they get the jackpot? like a automatic refill :)

And my next question is after I tested the Moderating part I took that off and put another 20 in another jackpot and she took the jackpot ones again this time it is not Moderated, and she got the message that she got the jackpot. But in the screen shot below its not in her postbit, Im guessing that it does not add to the vB Activity points since its not in the vB Activity & Award stats, and also if I am correct the points you earn from the vB Credits you can turn the points into credits.

Attachments

• ModJackpot.png
    ModJackpot.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 4
  • PointInPostBit.png
    PointInPostBit.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
First I wanted to text the Moderating part and when she won I could not find where to accept or decline (print screen below)
What you do here is untick the checkbox for "Moderated" for that transaction, and then click the "Update Transactions" button above :)

Ok next question is when she won the points the jackpot went to empty, is there a way to keep it to 20 so if some one beats the top score they get the jackpot? like a automatic refill :)
I don't believe that's possible at this time, sorry :(

And my next question is after I tested the Moderating part I took that off and put another 20 in another jackpot and she took the jackpot ones again this time it is not Moderated, and she got the message that she got the jackpot. But in the screen shot below its not in her postbit, Im guessing that it does not add to the vB Activity points since its not in the vB Activity & Award stats, and also if I am correct the points you earn from the vB Credits you can turn the points into credits.
By default, vBCredits and vBActivity do not interact, and it's recommended to leave it that way.

vBCredits earned points cannot be used to calculate activity level for vBCredits, and a lot of the areas in which they gain points overlap. For that reason, it's recommended to leave them as separate currencies.

What you do here is untick the checkbox for "Moderated" for that transaction, and then click the "Update Transactions" button above :)

I don't believe that's possible at this time, sorry :(

By default, vBCredits and vBActivity do not interact, and it's recommended to leave it that way.

vBCredits earned points cannot be used to calculate activity level for vBCredits, and a lot of the areas in which they gain points overlap. For that reason, it's recommended to leave them as separate currencies.

Oh yeah I understand the I only say that because if you look in the print screen the points above credit still says 0

I see what your saying about the points, so its better to run the jackpot with credits?
I also noticed on mine I did a test and I have 100 credits but in my postbit still says 0

Attachments

• Credits.png
    Credits.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • Transaction.png
    Transaction.png
    1 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
This issue was due to a bug in the gXboxLive mod. I have fixed the issue in this mod, though you should probably look for alternatives as the author of this mod made a pretty serious mistake that would have conflicted with a great number of other modifications as well - who knows what other conflicts may be found in other areas.

This issue was due to a bug in the gXboxLive mod. I have fixed the issue in this mod, though you should probably look for alternatives as the author of this mod made a pretty serious mistake that would have conflicted with a great number of other modifications as well - who knows what other conflicts may be found in other areas.

Really ok thanks I don't think their supporting it any more every one keeps bugging about the reputation issue its having.

If you would like to report it you would be able to explain it way better then I would gXboxLive - Xbox Live Leaderboard - Page 39 - vBulletin.org Forum

maybe some one has a solution even if Gryphon is not supporting it any more, it was last updated Apr, 29. 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back