Status
Not open for further replies.

ChatterScene

Customer
When we go to currency at top and to transfer.
I choose to tranfer from one to the other. One goes up but it doesnt subtract from one I transfered from.

I have it as rewards and cash. Cash is used in my vbshop. Rewards are what they are earning in credits I think. It is set up to transfer rewards into cash when they need more to shop. The cash amount goes down and rewards stays the same.

I seen some posts that may have helped me but they say project tools near it and it says I cant access those threads. I thought I was able to before. Did something change?

Thanks for any help you can give:)

Fillip H. locked the old support system in favor of this new one integrated with the thread system.

Make sure you have Transfer events set up for each currency.
The popup is *supposed* to only list the currencies that are set up so that it doesnt do that, but I will check for sure asap.

I believe I have it set up right. I even get a pm ( two of them ) Saying that I earned CS Cash for Transfer and another saying i spent CS rewards for Transfer. But when I go to post and look I see my cash went up but my rewards didnt go down. This could allow everyone to take free cash with out having to tap into thier rewards to get it. I think I have it set up right and I really believe it worked before. And those are the only ones that show in box cause I set only them up.

I just went to admin panel too. Shows in the transaction manager page that I am spending the rewards so it baffles me why my amount I have never goes down

And the status on this question is marked answered but my issue wasnt fixed

Can you disable those events and PM an admin login? This was specifically fixed in v2.0 and extensively tested...

Well that could explain it. I have 1.2.0
I must have missed the email with the announcment update.
I will update tomorrow and retest and let you know.

Thanks so much:)

:p also, the status is answered, not fixed, because its a question.

(dont tell the boss, but if i dont set it to a finished status right away, it looks like i didnt do anything fast enough, and thus i get in trouble :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.