Status
Not open for further replies.

Edrondol

Customer
So I created a Test Tournament and put something that said they could choose 10 cards.

I tried to enter it and build a deck and got the message:

"You need to select 10 cards to play with."

Okay, I says. I need 10 different card types! So I added a couple of cards to my deck & picked them out. 10 different card types. What happened?

"You need to select 10 cards to play with."

So now I'm confused. And since I can't get rid of the tournament until a future release, what would you suggest I do? Can we edit the tourney and lower the money?

You can delete tournaments in v1.0.1, edit your usergroup settings to allow the permission. Once done, go to view the tournament in the frontend and you can delete. As for the "10" cards, you don't need 10 different cards, just a total of 10 cards selected. On the tournament enter screen you should have 10 slots showing for cards, click all the cards you want to enter the tournament with until all slots are taken and you'll be entered.

If you don't have enough cards to fill all slots, you won't be able to enter the tournament.

First I try and join the tournament:

attachment.php

Then I hit Join:

attachment.php

I have 10 cards.

Confirmed, this is a javascript issue for >5 card tournaments which I've now patched. Re-download Triple Triad (I'd recommend without images), and re-upload this file:
./dbtech/tripletriad/clientscript/tripletriad_select.js

Then re-visit the tournament entry page and try again (if it doesn't work you may need to hard refresh, simply press Ctrl+F5 on the join tournament page then retry).

Status
Not open for further replies.