Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Paravain

Customer
How can I get the Forumon RPG to refresh automatically I guess adding Ajax Thread to it like Final Fantasy Forums has theirs?

How can I get the Forumon RPG to refresh automatically I guess adding Ajax Thread to it like Final Fantasy Forums has theirs?

The reason why I asked this is because I am messing around with Final Fantasy Forums Forumon RPG and my ForumonRPG and its completely different,

Final Fantasy Forums works smooth where you attack and the attack goes through, and on mine when I attack it does not go through I end up refreshing the page and I get a warning saying,

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../dbtech/forumon/includes/class_dm_battle.php on line 180

and no enemy monsters are showing up,

And as far as the CHMODS to 0777 I am guessing its just with the monster folder, starting monster folder, oh and the areas folder, I am guessing all the other folders that is in the readme file is just the path to them folders, correct?

Oh and in the readme file it also says to CHMODS to 0777 Enemies but I did not see that folder any where so not to sure what that's all about

There is a Dragons Byte account on my website same login as it was and the permission is set if you need admin access just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../dbtech/forumon/includes/class_dm_battle.php on line 180
Duplicate of http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f76/getting-warning-message-13158/#post71960

And as far as the CHMODS to 0777 I am guessing its just with the monster folder, starting monster folder, oh and the areas folder, I am guessing all the other folders that is in the readme file is just the path to them folders, correct?
Sorry, I don't understand this question. Can you clarify, please?

Oh and in the readme file it also says to CHMODS to 0777 Enemies but I did not see that folder any where so not to sure what that's all about
Create any folders that don't already exist :)

Duplicate of http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f76/getting-warning-message-13158/#post71960

Hopefully the re-upload took care of all these issues

Sorry, I don't understand this question. Can you clarify, please?

To clarify this in the readme file has this:

CHMOD the following folders to 0777
/dbtech/forumon/images/areas
/dbtech/forumon/images/enemys
/dbtech/forumon/images/monsters
/dbtech/forumon/images/startermonsters

Now are all them just file paths or should all dbtech,forumon,images, be 0777 I was just guessing they were paths because their repeated

Create any folders that don't already exist :)

I never had to create a folder, would I just do it in filezilla? name it Enemys and CHMOD to 0777?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forumon RPG

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back