Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Paravain

Customer
Ok quick uploading question I got the Quadripeds addon and there is no read me file I am assuming I upload the dbtech folder that's in the upload folder to my root then import the XML file adminCP/Plugins & Products/Manage Products/Import Product?

No, the forumon-export.xml file is used for the "Import/Export" page in the Forumon RPG AdminCP.

No, the forumon-export.xml file is used for the "Import/Export" page in the Forumon RPG AdminCP.

this made me think so I checked out the read me file on the Forumon Rpg Pro and this part:

Import the forumon-export.xml file from the "XML" folder at forumonadmin.php -> Import / Export- > Import.

I can't find this file any where can you please help me with this

Seems to be working awesome there is just one question when I goto a location before you click hunt there is a missing image, where would I check for that?

In the Forumon AdminCP there's a "Manage Areas" section where you can upload background images for the various Areas by editing them :)

You'll have to make them yourself unfortunately, we don't supply any at this time.

I believe only the width needs to be set, the ones we made for DBT are 957px wide.

I believe only the width needs to be set, the ones we made for DBT are 957px wide.

Ok cool thanks, so you have Forumon RPG installed here on DBT I could not find it to play and see what it was about, really I googled Forumon RPG and came up with Final Fantasy Forums so I just registered there so I could play lol how do I get to the RPG here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forumon RPG

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back