Status
Not open for further replies.
i will get back on your site later today and poke around a bit to figure out whats happening. thanks for your patience

I want to try with updating users but I have only option to update 50 manualy. Don't tell me I have to do it manualy for every 50 users? I have 180k of them, it will take me a week to do that

You can change the number of users shown on the screen as part of the search form at the bottom. I am planning to put in something that lets you process through all of your users at once in the next update.

OK, I have update all my users and I can see all trasactions from starting my board. I also did Process Pending Transactions but points doesn't showing.
Now it is working when they post something new, but points earned before I install product according to old posts are not showing ( showing in transaction manager ).
One thing is little strange. When I start Process Pending Transactions it is always "processing: 1"

procesing.jpg

Last edited:
I have update everything I could update but credits doesn't showing, only in transaction manager. I repeat, new credits works and people recieve credits as I wanted, but it doesn't have to much point if old posts are not calculated.

I sent you few PMs but never got any answer.
I found that this is working only for my account, user ID 1. When I try to recalculate any other account it doesn't work.
Did anyone alse ever try to recalculate and got it working? I have reupload and reinstall product several times but nothing happened.

Darkwaltz4 is looking into this =) Sorry about any delay in communication, sometimes he forgets to reply if he's not fixed it yet =(

Cosmic

That is because I am still working on it as I have the time during the week. I will send you an update when I have some news or if I need something else for you. Thank you for being patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.