Status
Not open for further replies.

vbluis

Customer
Hello. I bought vbcredits that can not get vbcredits lite works well and I hope your help.

The credits do not add up right. Only have events added by posts, threads ect ... But I have users post 1000 with 0 credits, or even negative.

Can you help please?

thanks

1.png

In that case you most likely have a shop mod or something else connected to vBCredits that is taking away credits without adding log entries.

In that case you most likely have a shop mod or something else connected to vBCredits that is taking away credits without adding log entries.

I have not installed any store or vBActivity, please, I need help, because vbcredits is the basis of the new evolution of my forum. It revolves around my new project.

thanks

Can you check my vbcredits? Really, I was enough with the lite version, but I thought that it would just buy the pro to ask this.

Thank you

Try setting up another currency, duplicating only the points for posting even from your current currency. That way, you can test whether there's a configuration issue or a bug in this mod :)

Try setting up another currency, duplicating only the points for posting even from your current currency. That way, you can test whether there's a configuration issue or a bug in this mod :)

Hello Fillip H.. I created a new currency, called "pips". That coin ONLY posts the post, as the currency "Credits".

But out of result "0" if the user has 2002 post.

Can you help please?
thanks

1.png

Sir I need your help as soon as possible, because I only buy the pro version to have better support to my problem

:eek:

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

Thanks Fillip H.. MP sent.

I will post back when I have more information for you :)

Hello Sir, excuse my insistence. It's been almost 2 weeks. I really need vbcredits that is the cornerstone of my project. My project is stopped, to have vbcredits. It is very urgent for me.

thanks

PS: sorry for my English

Sorry, this slipped my mind in the midst of the recent issues with DBSEO. I will look into this on your site before the end of the weekend :)

Update: I've recalculated all events and disabled every event other event other than the ones relevant to posting, and it seems like they are working correctly.

Update: I've recalculated all events and disabled every event other event other than the ones relevant to posting, and it seems like they are working correctly.

Thank you. But there was a problem or that it was the cause of not recalculate correctly?

It's hard for me to tell, but it's something I can revisit if the counters act up again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back