Status
Not open for further replies.

twolegit

Customer
I've set all games jackpots but it still says play for free. i looked the arcade docs but i didn't see anything in there....I'm guessing i am missing a step

Are you using it with vbcredits II or a different points system?

If the former, you need to make sure you have events for arcade access and high scoring under activity amounts configuration.

If the latter, fill out the Alternate Points System setting in the vbarcade config.

yes credits but the only setting i see for the arcade in activity amounts configuration is play game and win game?

Are you using it with vbcredits II or a different points system?

If the former, you need to make sure you have events for arcade access and high scoring under activity amounts configuration.

If the latter, fill out the Alternate Points System setting in the vbarcade config.

Are these options only available if you have the vbCredits Deluxe II paid version

I am using vbArcade(pro) and vbCredits Deluxe II (lite) and I do not see the options for play game and win game in the activity amounts configuration

You need to install the jackpots+prices addon from the addon folder in your arcade zip from your member's area.

What's the exact phrase for vbshop points?

I may have typed it in wrong, I use the database field but I'm still only seeing free to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.