Bug Problem with indexing individuals post

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwer81

Customer
Hi Fillip H.,

I have a problem with the indexing of individuals post. I try to explain better:

If I enter, for example, on page 3 of a topic and I try to write the content on google

1) Alex è del Milan. Adebayor vicino. - Pagina 3

2) ma perché non volete ramì??? mettete una DECENTE accanto a ramì e poi ne riparliamo.

Google gives me this result:

https://www.google.it/search?q=ma+p...j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

If I click it, I can not access to the message that I had tried, but on another page of the discussion.

It 's a bug of dbSEO?

Thanks

Last edited:
Ok!

I have noticed that if I open google.com and I put in the search field a phrase that was written in a topic of one of my forum:

Example: here ( Alex è del Milan. Adebayor vicino. - Pagina 3 ) and the phrase is: "ma perché non volete ramì??? mettete una DECENTE accanto a ramì e poi ne riparliamo."

google returns this search result (The first one):

https://www.google.it/search?q=ma+p...j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

If I click it, it should take me to the post that i tried to search (to be precise, the first message of the third page of the topic).

Instead, no! It Opens page 4, 5, 6 of the same topic. And not one that should open, as mentioned, the third page and the first post

I hope I was clear!

I followed your instructions and clicked the first search result from that google.it link, and it opened the third page of the thread. I am unable to replicate the issue you're describing.

You're right, I'm sorry! I also tried with Chrome and Firefox. And it's all ok! The only problem is with Safari, which sends me to page 4,5,6!

I tried the exact same steps on Safari for Mac and I am still unable to replicate this issue. I got taken to page 3 just as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.