Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Go to first unread post in thread not working, When i go to first unread post in thread and its does not open me where i last Visited or Where my last reply on the thread.

ScreenShot00449.png

Clicking the thread title (which is what you're highlighting) is not supposed to do that. Click the little icon to the right of the thread title in order to go to the first unread post.

Why not work Clicking the thread title Go to first unread post in thread ? You are forget this Click the little icon go to the last post , Not the Go to first unread post in thread

vB Clicking the thread title Go to first unread post in thread and Click the little icon lastpost-right.png to the right of the thread title in order to go to the last post.

Thread title:

ScreenShot00450.png

Click the little icon:

ScreenShot00451.png

Sorry, I misunderstood.

I went to your site but I am unable to replicate any issues with the link. It correctly snaps me to the post in question.

Not only with the link, You are unable to replicate any issues with the link because you are last visited in this thread. Try to other thread.

I've tried a few other threads and it is working for me, Chrome v34 on Win8 x64.

Your account has two-factor authentication enabled, so I'm stuck awaiting moderation. If you want to manually approve my IP via the database, my IP address is currently 176.27.53.74

How to manually approve IP via the database ? You does not added any option for doing that for allow Some IP without authentication , At The Moments I have disabled two-factor authentication.

According to your video, this is working as intended. On page 1925, all posts had the blue highlighted icon ( http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/images/dragonbytev2/statusicon/post_new.png ). The next time you loaded the page, on page 1926, all posts had the same icon.

This means those posts were unread.

Also, you should be aware that DBSEO has no control over what post you are directed to when you click "Go To New Post" links. The -new-post.html link resolves to showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=X which vB resolves to showthread.php?p=Y (where Y is the post ID of the first unread post in the thread). That URL then gets rewritten into the URL you're seeing in your browser.

We choose to allow vB to handle this extra step rather than have DBSEO attempt to resolve the latest post on the fly for performance reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back