Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ahead and registered $post in all vBShop's postbit templates for you :)

Please re-download the product and re-upload /dbtech/vbshop/hooks/postbit_display_complete.php :)

I went ahead and registered $post in all vBShop's postbit templates for you :)

Please re-download the product and re-upload /dbtech/vbshop/hooks/postbit_display_complete.php :)

Thank you so much, could you do the same for vBactivity?

Also, I think I only purchased the 3 month vBshop and the lite version of vBactivity, so I wont be able to download the changes.

Last edited:
Sorted for vBActivity too :)

Yeah updating old versions is a bit of a pain since there may be other changes that aren't compatible so I can't directly copy the file over, sorry :(

Sorted for vBActivity too :)

Yeah updating old versions is a bit of a pain since there may be other changes that aren't compatible so I can't directly copy the file over, sorry :(

In that case, would it be possible to tell me changes you made into the files, so I can try to add them myself?

I assume it's just a PHP code and not anything major?

PHP:
$templater->register('post', $post);
added beneath each instance of
PHP:
$templater = vB_Template::create(

We would recommend to keep up to date with our products though, as if any issues arise that can't be fixed via instructions, we will be unable to assist further as only the latest versions are fully supported with bugfixes :)

PHP:
$templater->register('post', $post);
added beneath each instance of
PHP:
$templater = vB_Template::create(

We would recommend to keep up to date with our products though, as if any issues arise that can't be fixed via instructions, we will be unable to assist further as only the latest versions are fully supported with bugfixes :)

Worked wonders;

CXBNap.jpg

Thankyou so much, now our users can enjoy the ability to change their Postbit colours.

Danny What option in ACP are you able to setup where members can change there postbit colors? I dont see anything!

They're in Button Management, Post Color Thresholds :)

I don't recall exactly what version of APTL they were introduced in, probably 2.0.0 :)

Danny What option in ACP are you able to setup where members can change there postbit colors? I dont see anything!

Apologies for not replying sooner. Unfortunately, it is a custom code made by one of our Admins and cannot be redistributed in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.