php error in dbtech/vbshout_pro/includes/hooks/dbtech_vbshout_command_2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainFrame

Customer
There a PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method vB_DataManager_vBShout::check_protected_usergroup() in dbtech/vbshout_pro/includes/hooks/dbtech_vbshout_command_2.php on line 69.

Please Change:

if ($this->check_protected_usergroup($exists, true))

To:

if ($this->vbshout->check_protected_usergroup($exists, true))

Regards,
MainFrame

Not sure if it was fixed in 5.0 but I know it is for 5.1 at least (I changed other things in that file as well, so it's not easy to patch on the downloaded zip).

Thanks for reporting it :D

Just updated to 5.1.0 and when I use the command /ban <username> it works fine but when I click the username and use the generated popup menu I get an internal server error.

Also don't see any system messages when someone is silenced or banned, I have system messages enabled but only the prune messages show up.

Regards,
MainFrame

I can confirm the Internal Server Error, will investigate.

There are no system messages when someone is silenced or banned, because those are private matters between the person involved and the moderator who performed the action.

This has now been fixed, re-dload the zip and re-upload all files.

Thanks for reporting it :D

At the moment when there's a spammer in the shoutbox and 5 of my staff members, they all silence or ban him, would need to go to the logs to actually see what happens.
would be great to see system messages to see what's going on and who use what commands. perhaps configurable per usergroup to be able to view these system messages.

Regards,
MainFrame

Status
Not open for further replies.